Winning Business Award Submissions
Over the past ten years I have worked with multiple businesses in Australia and the United Kingdom, developing compelling brand messages and unique value propositions. This has led to the writing of 21 award entires, all of which received nominations.
From those 21 nominations, 9 have won, giving me a 100% success rate with nominations and an almost 50% success rate from nominations to awards won.
How have I managed to win so many Business Awards?
I have always been told that I get “too involved” in my work. That I put “too much of my heart and soul into other people’s businesses.”
Well, that’s the reason why I’ve won so many business awards. I genuinely care about the clients I work with.
When you hire me to write an award entry for your business, I go above and beyond the call of duty.
Typically, I’ll spend around 20 hours or so on each entry, taking considerable time understanding you and your business. This can involve shadowing you as you work, interviewing employees and customers, and online research, as well as taking you out for coffee. I also make sure to purchase and experience your product/service offering so I get a genuine sense of what your business provides.
It’s vital that before I write any business award entry, I get to know the brand, customer experience and the operations of the business, as well as the key profit and growth figures. My process is crucial to ensuring I can write from the business owner’s point of view, and create an emotionally, and logically compelling argument as to why you deserve to win the award.
Award entries are tricky – they’re essentially finding a way to convey your brand essence and story, as well as ensuring key metrics and numbers are provided – all in a very limited word count… but I LOVE a challenge!
My Trophy Cabinet
Winning Award Entries
- Everline Future 50 2015 – Housekeep
- #27 – Startups 100 2015 – Housekeep
- Good Web Guide Website of the Year 2015 – Housekeep
- Silver Stevie Award Startup of the Year Consumer Services – Housekeep
- Silver Stevie Award – Women in Business – buzzmove
- #26 – Startups 100 2016 Housekeep
- 6th Enterprise WCIT Awards- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 – buzzmove
- Services Business of 2016 – Housekeep
- Local Business Awards – Best Local Beauty Business in North Shore, Sydney 2018 – Polished in Mosman
- The Guardian – Startup of the Year– Housekeep
- Startups 100 People’s Champion 2015 – Housekeep
- Startups 100 People’s Champion 2016 – Housekeep
- National Business Award – Duke of York New Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 – Housekeep
- Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2015 – Housekeep
- UKBAA High-Growth Startup of the Year 2015 – Housekeep
- The Pitch 2015 – Housekeep
- FSB London Business Awards 2015 – Housekeep
- Startups Awards 2016 – Women in Business Award – buzzmove
- Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2016 – buzzmove
- Best Insurtech Startup at the Digital Insurance Awards 2016 – buzzmove
- Startups 100 People’s Champion Finalist 2016 – buzzmove
- Nectar Small Business Awards 2015 – buzzmove